. I'm sorry .

www.tips-fb.com Views






I'M SORRY.
Sometimes, I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could. (-_-)
I guess it's my insecurities acting up.
Because I know I'm not the prettiest, smart test or most fun and exciting.
But I do know that no matter how hard and long you look.
You'll never find somebody that loves you like I do. 






Do you like this? Apa lagi , sila la LIKE (‾⌣‾)♉

Sarah suka orang yang rajin membaca nih!Nak2 lau suka bg comment.. ;)

2 comments :

asyraf said...

Aslkm sarah, i was browsing some love words and it directed to your page. You caught my eyes and i mahu berkenal dengan you. are you from singapore or malaysia?

Sarah Muhaimi said...

@asyraf Wa'alaikummussalam. Im from Malaysia. :)

Post a Comment

  • Home
  • Login
  • my FB!
  • Comel
  • Tutorial
  • About Me!